Continuous feed tumble belt blast machine RMBD
With the development of the RMBD continuous feed tumble belt blast machine. Rösler has set the benchmark for the automated finishing of components. This system can be used to process a comprehensive range of components from high volume bulk components to individual `delicate’ components with complex geometries.
SKU: Continuous feed tumble belt blast machine RMBD
When compared with a conventional batch processing tumble belt machine. The continuous feed tumble belt blast machine offers the following advantages:
- Continuous loading and unloading of work pieces.
- Easy integration into existing, automated, manufacturing/processing lines.
- Each part can be individually blasted without impacting on other parts.
- Movement of the belt allows parts to individually rotate in the blast stream.
- Residual blast media and fines are removed from the parts prior to exiting the process.
The Rösler turbines guarantee optimal blasting coupled with shorter component throughput times, due to the high media throwing efficiency of the Gamma blades and the position/orientation of the turbine(s) on the machine.
Loading and unloading options:
These range from lifting and tilting systems, vibratory conveyors, rotating `run off’ tables and much more! Allowing optimal integration into existing manufacturing lines.
The RMBD has been designed to allow easy access to all internal working parts. The complete internal component transportation system is mounted on rails and can be pulled from the machine housing, for ease of inspection and routine maintenance of the machine. Thus minimizing downtime and reducing operator fatigue.