A burner that is up to the challenge.
Industrial furnaces are constantly having to meet higher and higher requirements. On the one side are aspects of efficiency such as improved facility availability, higher outputs and better product quality, while on the other, increasingly strict environmental regulations have to be fulfilled.
This dilemma eventually led to EBNER developing ECOBURN in the absence of a product on the market that was designed to meet these requirements.
New paths of innovation.
Striving for perfected functionality and quality is one of the most important elements of EBNER‘s lasting success and a major factor in ensuring the higher productivity and more economical operation of EBNER‘s heat treatment facilities.
EBNER ECOBURN burners are distinguished by the following features:
- All-metal burner – no ceramic components
- Suitable for all common fuel gases
- Direct ignition
- Uniform temperature distribution due to high burner velocity
- Wide control range
- Stable combustion with excellent flame signal
- Minimal temperature deviation around area of impingement due to short flame
- Flame supervision by ionization or UV sensor
- No soot formation – regardless of power setting
- Suitable for highly preheated combustion air
- Emissions far below mandated limits
- No burner block
- Suitable for many industrial applications thanks to compact size
- Range of mounting configurations
- Exceptionally long service life
- Low noise